LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of things.

1. I would like to thank whomever deleted or moved that other thread, where I spent the time to show some of the steps on how to install the ballasts in the headlamps. That's just messed up IMO. Whomever it was could have just deleted the posts they did not like and lock the thread down.

2. As I said earlier, and I'm not taking sides here. I personally never had a problem with Umnitza or Umnitza-East. One thing I learned, is that this stuff should be kept in private. I've had a problem with one of my rings before and it ended up being the ring, rather than the ballast like Ouri thought. He had asked me to swap over the wires on the ballast, to determine the problem. Once the problem was identified and I sent him pictures he sent me a new ring.

3. Now would somebody bring back that thread and delete whatever they do not like and lock it, if necessary. I need to get those pictures and instructions, so this time I can post them in the Knowledge Base of this site.

Here is the original link for tracking purposes.
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1766184

Thank you

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
You could contact the site admin.....

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
A couple of things.

1. I would like to thank whomever deleted or moved that other thread, where I spent the time to show some of the steps on how to install the ballasts in the headlamps. That's just messed up IMO. Whomever it was could have just deleted the posts they did not like and lock the thread down.

2. As I said earlier, and I'm not taking sides here. I personally never had a problem with Umnitza or Umnitza-East. One thing I learned, is that this stuff should be kept in private. I've had a problem with one of my rings before and it ended up being the ring, rather than the ballast like Ouri thought. He had asked me to swap over the wires on the ballast, to determine the problem. Once the problem was identified and I sent him pictures he sent me a new ring.

3. Now would somebody bring back that thread and delete whatever they do not like and lock it, if necessary. I need to get those pictures and instructions, so this time I can post them in the Knowledge Base of this site.

Here is the original link for tracking purposes.
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1766184

Thank you
Did you ever get the instructions? I just bought some Umnitza Angel Eyes. No instructions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts