LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bolt on Bandit
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I was just sitting at a stop light MMOB. I was behind this Malibu that was turning and after he turned i moved up to the front. I look over beside me and there is this real young dude just jamming away in his Toyota Matrix with all the windows down. I thought for one second I wonder if this guy wants to race then I thought.....its a damn Matrix what am I thinking.

Well the light turns green and I really was just going to take off normal. The ass beside me decides to to a clutch drop from 10k RPMs and do a burnout in the middle of a intersection. I dont know what happened but it actually made me mad that this guy did that and I went straight to race mode, lol. I couldnt launch the car so I just take off normal and then laid into it. At the top of first I already had put a car on this guy and as I look in the mirror I see this guys face, he actually looked frightened of my car. Maybe it was the catless LTs and the Corsa Sport, I dunno. At the next light he pulls up next to me again and he stil had that WTF just happend to me look. I just put my arms in the air and gave him the I dunno look and went on my way.

Im not even going to give myself credit for killing this guy. Im gonna look at it like a mild episode of road rage!!

·
Release the hounds!
102 Posts
Gas is [relatively] cheap right now, dude. Give 'em hell.

I do, and no one has lined me up in my new ride. I've been asking my buddy with his STI to run with me, and he won't do it!! :confused: ;)

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
you hurt his ear drums more than anything...and how can a matrix do a burnout?

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Got a guy here at work that swears he took a new Mustang GT out with a Matrix. Once we looked up the stats on the Matrix 126hp 122Tq it was over. He still claims the kill to this day and doesn't want to believe my he wasn't racing theory lol.

At least now maybe this guy knows what a GTO is and understands where he is on the auto food chain. Nice job.

·
Bolt on Bandit
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShaneD_06GTO said:
you hurt his ear drums more than anything...and how can a matrix do a burnout?
He attempted a burnout, Sounded like he reved it to the rev limiter and dumped the clutch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts