1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Custom User Title
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JayStew said:
Is that a 2 1/16th gauge?
From the site:

LC-1 Lambda Cable (Standalone Wideband Controller) with widebband 02 Sensor and our Billet round 2-1/16" display in a stand alone package deal. Comes with everything you need even the weld on bung. No computer needed as this kit is stand alone and ready to go!

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
GeeTeeOh! said:
From the site:

LC-1 Lambda Cable (Standalone Wideband Controller) with widebband 02 Sensor and our Billet round 2-1/16" display in a stand alone package deal. Comes with everything you need even the weld on bung. No computer needed as this kit is stand alone and ready to go!

DUH!! I guess I missed that part.:sneaky:

·
Registered
326 Posts
If I had it to do again, I would not buy an LC-1. Search and ye shall see, lots of problems. On top of all the wasted time and money, their support people are usually rude. That's my opinion.

·
Want Halo....
1,829 Posts
nomorefwd said:
If I had it to do again, I would not buy an LC-1. Search and ye shall see, lots of problems. On top of all the wasted time and money, their support people are usually rude. That's my opinion.
:confused: That's all it is.. your opinion. I've found the Innovate folks to be top notch. LC-1's need to be grounded very specifically. That is all

·
outlawpontiacdragseries.c om
613 Posts
Their support is really good actually, but the LC-1 has lots of problems. I upgraded to the LM-1 and I'm liking it alot. Over on LS1tech.com there is a poll about the LC-1. 35% failure rate. Hmm.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'll second the AEM vote. I've got one in the gto now, works great. Way easier to read with the smoothing than the PLX in my Mustang.

·
Want Halo....
1,829 Posts
PurplePiss said:
Their support is really good actually, but the LC-1 has lots of problems. I upgraded to the LM-1 and I'm liking it alot. Over on LS1tech.com there is a poll about the LC-1. 35% failure rate. Hmm.
got a link to that ? if you don't ground them properly you will fry them. From what I have seen Innovate replaces them no questions asked.

I know folks have struggled a bit with them. I had to run a pre-release copy of Innovate logworks to get me piece of mind that mine were configured correctly.

Also, you must configure the voltages correctly in order to get a good AF read. I can see how folks could find that a bit tricky.

If you think these things aren't durable check this, it still reads perfectly.....

·
Registered
326 Posts
highperf said:
:confused: That's all it is.. your opinion. I've found the Innovate folks to be top notch. LC-1's need to be grounded very specifically. That is all
That's your opinion.

·
613 Posts
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509742

Oh sorry, its actually up to 40% failure. It doesn't matter if they are willing to replace it, I wasted 4 months messing with mine before I got the LM-1. Let's say 20% can't ground the damn thing, 20% failure rate?

·
Want Halo....
1,829 Posts
nomorefwd said:
That's your opinion.
That is true based on experience.

Oh and that poll: 68 people have taken it so far. 68 out of how many of these things that have been sold. 39% unfavorable. thats 27ish

·
613 Posts
Whatever dude. Just want people to research it out before they buy. I'm glad that you cooked your and it still works.

highperf said:
That is true based on experience.

Oh and that poll: 68 people have taken it so far. 68 out of how many of these things that have been sold. 39% unfavorable. thats 27ish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts