LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 gto on stock suspension and I'm looking at some Jegs SSR Star Wheels 15x10 but I'm not too sure about the offset. I have found one with 0 offset and the backspacing is 5.5in. I'm thinking this wouldn't fit at all but I'm not sure some help would be greatly appreciated!:D Any other suggestions on some good looking rims would also be nice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 05 gto on stock suspension and I'm looking at some Jegs SSR Star Wheels 15x10 but I'm not too sure about the offset. I have found one with 0 offset and the backspacing is 5.5in. I'm thinking this wouldn't fit at all but I'm not sure some help would be greatly appreciated!:D Any other suggestions on some good looking rims would also be nice.
Roll the rear and you need 7.50" backspace I just sold my jegs ssr spikes off my 05 they come in 7.25 backspace and 10" wide you will need 5/16 flat spacers and grind down your banjo bolts on rear calipers and they should fit just snug. Call jegs to double check their stock and fitment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roll the rear and you need 7.50" backspace I just sold my jegs ssr spikes off my 05 they come in 7.25 backspace and 10" wide you will need 5/16 flat spacers and grind down your banjo bolts on rear calipers and they should fit just snug. Call jegs to double check their stock and fitment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I won't need longer wheel studs? Thank you for the information. I'll have to find another set of wheels the most back spacing they offer is 6.5in. Thanks again for the help.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts