LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is the scheduled date for the Salzgitter to arrive in Benecia,Ca. We need to know if it has arrived. Can anybody help us? :confused:
I've heard anywhere from 1,600 to 2,000 GTO's are on board!
And mine is one of them. Pontiac is saying that it should only take 3 weeks to get your car now. I hope there right, but will probably be lucky to see it by May 1.
Pontiac, prove me wrong. Are you listening? :slap:

·
I used ta could
514 Posts
Tails, help! where is the ship

If Tails don't know, we don't know.

BTW the story from Pontiac is that the Goats no longer have to go into a black hole in Kansas City. ?!?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Let's hope so.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Benecia has always been a black hole but the shipping part from OZ has always been the easy part. I sure hope they have the deliveries down now so that it really does only take 3 weeks. Shipping everything through Kansas was just plain weird.
:drink: :drink:

·
PC load letter?
236 Posts
So what are we looking at for total time from AUS after being built?

25 days for the boat to move it's butt from AUS to CA and then another 3 weeks to get it from CA to the dealership lot?

Give or take about a month, right?

If this is true, then I'm looking at the first week of May if my goat ships out on the 19th of this month on the Straits Venture. Knock on wood....

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
edge929 said:
So what are we looking at for total time from AUS after being built?

25 days for the boat to move it's butt from AUS to CA and then another 3 weeks to get it from CA to the dealership lot?

Give or take about a month, right?

If this is true, then I'm looking at the first week of May if my goat ships out on the 19th of this month on the Straits Venture. Knock on wood....
Yes, the first week of May would be sporting based on the history of the first shipments. Good Luck!!!
:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts