LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait to see who attended and the results of the race. Wish I could have made it but my car is not ready yet. Next year for sure! Congrats to all the winners!

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
Everyone that came was a winner. I want to thanks Travis & all the sponsors for all they have done for the GTO comunity. I personally had a great time. I ran a new personnal best of 10.59 @ 128 all while sitting down a Procharged c6 vette. I hope someone got some pic's & video. I can't wait until next year.

·
keep it simple
2,098 Posts
Everyone that came was a winner. I want to thanks Travis & all the sponsors for all they have done for the GTO comunity. I personally had a great time. I ran a new personnal best of 10.59 @ 128 all while sitting down a Procharged c6 vette. I hope someone got some pic's & video. I can't wait until next year.
:iagree: Great job everyone and the weather was perfect. Frank won the marbles with every run 9 sec give or take a few hundredths. That is consistent. It was good to see him back.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Had a great time and the weather was beautiful.

·
1 of 3 red goats on jim isle
455 Posts
Yeah, great event! Fast cars, blue skys, well done all around! Thanks to all who helped put this together.

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
Who won
1. DSS 9"?

2. Quick 8?

3.Bracket Race?

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Yeah, our buddy Ernie Myatt here in Rincon where Kyle and I live won it. Crazy. I gave him hell about it too. The one thing I had minor issues with Saturday (my 8.8 rear) and here he wins the 9.0". DAMNIT, lol. haha

·
Banned
4,898 Posts

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Can't wait to see who attended and the results of the race. Wish I could have made it but my car is not ready yet. Next year for sure! Congrats to all the winners!
Names to go with faces? L to R.
G8 KING - TOM SCOTT - 10.31134.26

CORVETTE KING - DOUG RING - [email protected]

GTO KING AND QUICK 8 WINNER - ------ - [email protected]

BRACKET WINNER - TOM HENDRIX

CAMARO KING - BILL MALLETT - [email protected]

ON THE TREE WINNER (DSS PRIZE)- ERNIE MYATT

·
Registered
29 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts