LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,808 Posts
Anyone figure out the DA? Dragtimes didn't post data. Not sure if I did it right, but I looked it up on Weather Underground and came up with -888. :eek2:

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Anyone figure out the DA? Dragtimes didn't post data. Not sure if I did it right, but I looked it up on Weather Underground and came up with -888. :eek2:
I checked it for Carolina Dragway, which is very similar to Darlington. With their weather at 1:35 it is 285.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts

·
G8 King
118 Posts
I checked it for Carolina Dragway, which is very similar to Darlington. With their weather at 1:35 it is 285.
I looked at my Kestrel a few times during the day. It was 165 or so when we started, 600ish around the end. Unfortunately I forgot to turn the friggin logging on so don't have it for specific times (which will screw my log up).

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
I looked at my Kestrel a few times during the day. It was 165 or so when we started, 600ish around the end. Unfortunately I forgot to turn the friggin logging on so don't have it for specific times (which will screw my log up).
I took a swag at it towards the end and said 700. I guess I was pretty dang close. Swag=scientificwildassguess. :gr_jest:

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
There's a difference in altitude of a bunch between the two :( Are there any closer in altitude within a state or 2?
I used the weather from there, not the altitude. Who knows how close the weather is though. Rockingham NC may be closer.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,808 Posts
According to dragtimes.com, Darlington elevation is 155, Carolina is 490. I entered all of the average weather information for the 12th in Florence and it gave me the -888. The average numbers were not that far off from the numbers for Carolina.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts