LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iam going to winter nationals in pomona ca next week. anyone going?

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
I'll be there, running in Super Gas. Cant wait!!

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool! i'll try to stop bye.whats you car no. 24k? how far from san diego is pomona?
good luck

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
Pomona is about a 2hour drive from San Diego. Yup 24K is our sponsor on the side of the car. The Car # is SG7615.

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool! iam leaving wed nite.iam really excited !i haven't been to cali since 1991!

·
Colts fan
2,475 Posts
Will be in the towers behind the starting line on Thursday. WHen not there will be hanging out with my buddy Jack Beckman.

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now thats the way to watch a race.wish beckman luck!

·
Old Guys Rule
3,071 Posts
Hopefully we wont get rained on!!!

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
This is turning into one long rain delay!
No shit!! we decided on packing up today and going home, some of us have jobs that we need to get to. Hopefully Pheonix will be better!!

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
phantom
i tried finding your car but could not locate it. i saw two gto's there ,a yellow one and a black gto with plates blk ls or something like that. was that you? i gave you a thumbs up!what a sucky weekend for racing!i saw more sportsman class then pro nhra!what a big waste of cash but thats racing!

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
phantom
i tried finding your car but could not locate it. i saw two gto's there ,a yellow one and a black gto with plates blk ls or something like that. was that you? i gave you a thumbs up!what a sucky weekend for racing!i saw more sportsman class then pro nhra!what a big waste of cash but thats racing!
Yeah that was me, you got me on the way out. It was a big waste of time and cash, oh well, still had plenty of beer. Thats cool, i saw you give me the thumbs, i gave ya wave back. Hopefully Pheonix will be better.

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i hear yeah! good luck with your season
todd

·
Gimp Fo Lyfe!
10,606 Posts
Pomona is about a 2hour drive from San Diego. Yup 24K is our sponsor on the side of the car. The Car # is SG7615.
Are you going to make it all the way to St. Louis in May?

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts

·
Under the knife again....
2006 SRM
1,868 Posts
Maybe you fine gentlemen can help me with something. A buddy and I came to the race on Sunday, with it getting rained out, can we get a refund or exchange tickets for another race or did we pretty much piss away $150. Thanks

·
Gimp Fo Lyfe!
10,606 Posts
Kinda depends on how the season unfolds, If we're in the points we might.
Hopefully you'll be in the points. Let me know I'll be at the races when they show up here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts