1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off to a good start at Hooters:

Parked out back:

I've got to hit the sack early so I can race tomorrow. :zzz:

The rest of you guys post what pics you can. Well, at least the ones you don't need for blackmail. :gr_devil:

Lots more fun to come... :turbonaug

Padre

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts
Fun times.....All to repeat again tomarrow night, and the next!!!

PARTY FOUL!!!!!!!!!

·
Had to bring her back
148 Posts
Ok some picks of Padre's ride on the trailer (my boy was psyched to check it out look at the SEG) and the smoking ls7 from GM..... BTW I am still waiting for my chance to be shotgun bitch in this screaming yellow zonker,,, no offense HRJ ohh and a pic of the party tent,,,,,want to thank mike and the boys for the brew and the tunes....

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks like good time

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Proof that it didn't rain each day. And proof that Nathan ain't as lazy as we thought. :gr_jest:

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pretty good last night. Had fun drinking black bush, a little bit of apple juice, and then beers. But went to sleep buzzin and feeling numb so wasnt too bad. I was tired. As for later tonight, lets hope it doesnt rain so we can do the same thing. Party up people.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
sccaGTO said:
Proof that it didn't rain each day. And proof that Nathan ain't as lazy as we thought. :gr_jest:
LOL thats my canopy. Somehow one of the legs got bent to shit:eek: Its all god thought I used the AP as a pounding plate to strightin out the leg:drink: :drink:
J/K
But I was sexually molested last night and not in a good way. I swear if she does it again I will lay her out. Or have my sis Michelle (HRM) give her a full round house. :fawkdance :fawkdance

·
3,327 Posts
Yes, keep them coming.

·
I'd rather be scuba diving.
1,842 Posts
Anybody want to put some sig names by the pictures? Too bad I had to miss it.

·
Omertà
5,300 Posts
cquist said:
Anybody want to put some sig names by the pictures? Too bad I had to miss it.
Me Too!! :cry: :cry:

·
Wifes Car is Faster than Mine
462 Posts
RobertHammen said:
Link to my photo gallery of pics (some incriminating) here:

This is us, Keygan and Kim

·
Expelled
8,316 Posts
Holeshot Spray'n

The car that has never been driven by the Owner ;) badass ride man gotta bring it to Boogie Nights!!

My Favorite Indianans!! Keygan and Kim

Yes!! I rode in it and the Hooters girls wanted too bang us :) the sound system is way loud my head was rattling

Too bad Didnt get much more cause I was drunk most of the time I was there :) My Mepfica crew Napalm! and Hollywood is the man driving all the cool cars!! And you know what I already forgot my man with the TB REntal greatest party truck ever!!

Is there one more Im forgettin' if your smart enough you might find it somewhere not on here though and if some how you do find it DO NOT POST IT HERE!!!! DY SAID HE DID NOT WANT IT UP HERE SO IT WON'T BE!!

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
04redgto said:
DO NOT POST IT HERE!!!! DY SAID HE DID NOT WANT IT UP HERE SO IT WON'T BE!!
Oh crap

1 - 20 of 47 Posts