LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Tinted tail lights are not street legal in any state, just so you know before you paint them up. The reflector must be visable from the rear and side without anything blocking it from being clearly seen, at least a little bit. Though if you did it very light it might look good. It'd probably look even better on some HSV tails.

·
Registered
367 Posts
CSiJason said:
Tinted tail lights are not street legal in any state, just so you know before you paint them up. The reflector must be visable from the rear and side without anything blocking it from being clearly seen, at least a little bit. Though if you did it very light it might look good. It'd probably look even better on some HSV tails.
True, but it's one of those mods that most police officers won't care about, unless they are big wiener heads, much the same way with window tint. I have generous amounts of NiteShades taillight tint on my '96 Impala SS, and then I separated the lens from the bucket to line the bucket with reflective chrome tape, then reassembled, then I changed the stock bulbs out for the 3498 Honda bulbs (most lumens w/o being halogens w/ that socket style) and it still wasn't as bright as a stock Impala taillight, but it looked way good.

I am contemplating looking into a source for the CV8R smoked taillights.

·
Registered
429 Posts
The spoiler looks good wonder if something like that will cover the holes in the lid if someone makes them??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts