1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Have you figured out some magical way to mount 19x10 and 20x12 wheels to your GTO? I think that's what I saw them written up as...

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
I think what he meant was the style. I'm up for a pair as well, maybe 18" or 19"

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phobos512 said:
Have you figured out some magical way to mount 19x10 and 20x12 wheels to your GTO? I think that's what I saw them written up as...
You mean they don't bolt right on?? :gr_jest: I wish!!!

·
ExtremePerformance.org
228 Posts

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
Do you think these would look good on a Yellow Jacket?

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's what I meant to post a link to. Those wheels are sick. They obviosly look good on black, right?

I don't think I'd go for them on yellow though. Sorry! Why not the other silver ones? Those would look great!

·
2,637 Posts
Like this:

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry man...I'm not feeling that. But, to each his own. I personally think a black wheel only looks good on a black car. Great looking wheel though. Anyone know anything about this company? Is this a solid wheel?

·
Go Bucks!
35 Posts
GTOWILL said:
Thanks! They make some nice looking wheels. How do you think these will look?
I think they would look great. I'm trying to decide myself and I'm down to these, the Boyd Coddington's, and the Intros. I still really like the Intros, especially after seeing the Intro Emotions on RUQWIKR's red spoilerless car ...

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5113

... and the Coddington's on 1COOLPC's Yellow Jacket ...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/603606

... are awesome.

·
Registered
56 Posts
complextom said:
I spoke with ccwheel folks at length. He did not feel that he could supply wheels for our cars that would look any good. I wanted the same wheels (black mesh center). He said the high off set would get rid of most of the lip and make wheel look terrible.

Best looking (my opinion) would be one of the FISKE.com Profil wheels they can fit us in 17x8 an18x8. Cost is 700 or 900 per wheel appox.

To get a similar look that I would have gotten from the ccwheels I am hoping Arrowhead Performance will eventually get the RoH DRIFT-R wheels in. They have wide polished lip and have black spokes. 18x8f and 18x9 rear.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Follow up on my last post - those were not the same wheel as it turns out, but I like them a lil better I think.

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GTOLarry said:
I spoke with ccwheel folks at length. He did not feel that he could supply wheels for our cars that would look any good. I wanted the same wheels (black mesh center). He said the high off set would get rid of most of the lip and make wheel look terrible.

Best looking (my opinion) would be one of the FISKE.com Profil wheels they can fit us in 17x8 an18x8. Cost is 700 or 900 per wheel appox.

To get a similar look that I would have gotten from the ccwheels I am hoping Arrowhead Performance will eventually get the RoH DRIFT-R wheels in. They have wide polished lip and have black spokes. 18x8f and 18x9 rear.

I talked to them as well. When I asked about the lip, he said it would be about 1-1.5" lip in the front and 1.5-2" lip in the rear. I'm going to be making a trip up there to have those guys fit the 505A that's on the Woodward GTO probably in 19x8 in the front and 19x8.5 in the rear. I'd prefer 18" but as of now, they don't offer the 1 piece forged in 18".

·
2,637 Posts
GTOLarry said:
Well, the Vette above is a very high offset, and our cars don't *need* a really high offset (48mm is stock, but 40mm fits in front, etc).

·
aka Phantom Goat
185 Posts
GTOWILL

Have you check out the Fitipaldi 'Force' from Discount Tire...the have a similar look as the 505A's and come in a 18x8.5 w/38" offset. I'm not 100% sure on fit but BIG wheel web site shows several packages for the 2004 GTO w/18x8.5 ET38 245/40R18 tires.

So who makes the black rims shown on the Vette? and Yellow Jacket. I have a Phantom Black and think those could be one option if available in 18's.

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
So would the 19" version of those woodward wheels fit on our GTO's with fender roll?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts