LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
HRJ was in the back seat and unable to snap the shots, maybe some other time. BTW Spice Red is kinda wierd in person, dark red (maroonish) common description was "Lipstick". Not sure if I want to be "That Guy" ;)

OBTW whoever chose Brazen over Fusion, should be kicked square in the nuts! (twice for good measure!)

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
GTPprix said:
HRJ was in the back seat and unable to snap the shots, maybe some other time. BTW Spice Red is kinda wierd in person, dark red (maroonish) common description was "Lipstick". Not sure if I want to be "That Guy" ;)

OBTW whoever chose Brazen over Fusion, should be kicked square in the nuts! (twice for good measure!)
so you dont like the brazen? I am not sure about it myself....I wish the orange was closer to the woodward

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Actually Joe was in front, he was just slow on the draw (on both cars)... good thing we weren't having a ol fashioned Texan shootout ;)

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
so you dont like the brazen? I am not sure about it myself....I wish the orange was closer to the woodward
I still like the Brazen, BUT the Fusion is WAY hotter on that car personally ;)

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Hmmm, nice airbox ;)

Attachments

·
21,898 Posts
BowdawG said:
Hmmm, nice airbox ;)

what is that? not stock .......there is no maf.....AP?

·
21,898 Posts
GTPprix said:
Theres a MAF there, just tucked in ;)
you fookers and your winks stop this shit.......posting all this vague stuff.......droping hints...yadda yadda..... :gr_jest:

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
And the AP shaker hood...

Attachments

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
It's all about the mystique :D Rumor has it that box fits 2005's, 2004's with the 2005 hood and Maggies ;)

·
21,898 Posts
GTPprix said:
It's all about the mystique :D Rumor has it that box fits 2005's, 2004's with the 2005 hood and Maggies ;)
yeah and now if you could just get the products.......damn we didnt even get a sneak peek in mod section......I thought we got 1st priority love :angel:

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
I need info on that dual filter intake on the red GTO. Is that the elusive AP intake? Any info? Chris, if you hold out on me, I'm gonna kidnap you. My ransom would be a free intake like that. :gr_jest:

Also, the Brazen Orange doesn't look bad. I guess I expected a little more metallic appearance (like the Monaro CV8-Z).

·
Banned
504 Posts
sccaGTO said:
I need info on that dual filter intake on the red GTO. Is that the elusive AP intake? Any info? Chris, if you hold out on me, I'm gonna kidnap you. My ransom would be a free intake like that. :gr_jest:

Also, the Brazen Orange doesn't look bad. I guess I expected a little more metallic appearance (like the Monaro CV8-Z).
Chris isn't worth a free intake.

And yes that's our intake, finally. After all of the delays and hold ups on the developemnt we decided not to show any preview pics until it was done. Pricing and availability will be announced once 50 units are in stock and ready to ship.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Howie said:
Chris isn't worth a free intake.
Oooohhh! BURN!

Howie said:
And yes that's our intake, finally. After all of the delays and hold ups on the developemnt we decided not to show any preview pics until it was done. Pricing and availability will be announced once 50 units are in stock and ready to ship.
How close are you to getting the 50 in stock. The last we heard, you were waiting for some couplers or something like that. I have a serious need for that intake. I guess I bought those "6.0 LITRE" decals for the scoops a little early. Oh well. Perhaps you could offer those of us from the other thread the first crack at purchasing those. ;)

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
Damn you Bowman.

:gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
GTPprix said:
You shall address him as:

MATT DAMON!
and I shall address you as NL

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
GTPprix said:
Goto bed, you have to work tomorrow, remember? :)
Ya.......don't remind me. I was trying to figure out a way to spend another 2 days up there.. :)

21 - 40 of 69 Posts