LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
That picture will be the one to convince my buddy to put his name on the list for one of teh orange 06s! Thanks guys!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
GTPprix said:
Spice Red is kinda wierd in person, dark red (maroonish) common description was "Lipstick". Not sure if I want to be "That Guy" ;)
Said the guy with a violet car.. :D

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
The brazen is very reminiscent of the Sunset Orange Metallic on the F-Bodies. It'll be a hot seller.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I like the Brazen. Just a straight orange would have been nice too. If i was in the market thats the color i would be ordering right now.

·
Tom Cruise use ur witchcraft
1,670 Posts
for sure the intake is a must

·
596whp/553wtq @ 6.5psi
2,301 Posts
where do i send the check?

·
Can't have enough V8s
1,932 Posts
shaker hood is NICE. Not sure about a solid color but I like the stripe idea they did with the black/yellow. THinking silver/red and silver/blue would look great too. If I didnt have the SAP kit already Id be buying the shaker. Much nicer painted.

That intake for the 05 and sap 04 cars. Wonder how heat affects it from below but still nice idea. Cant wait to see the price.

Nice job guys

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
PHiL2 said:
where do i send the check?
send it to me......I will bend you over good and hard.

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
MATT DAMON!!!

Here's the bottom of the shaker hood...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Yeah, that shaker hood is really good looking. Definitely one of the three best hoods I've seen for the new Goats. And the air box on the red Goat looks awesome!.

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
The air box looks nice......... but what kind of numbers will it produce?? if any at all....in a WS6 it doesnt make that much of a difference 5-10 HP.........from what I heard the F-body guys say and they have 2- 3 times the air intake opening...... the GTO has small air intake and I have heard from a couple sponsors that the way the air bounces off the front of the car it never really hit the scoops .........

I wouldnt put my money on it unless I seen hard facts that it works.........and not from the Company producing it........independent tests.....manufactures test are all set high to make the product look good.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
....but what kind of numbers will it produce?? if any at all....in a WS6 it doesnt make that much of a difference 5-10 HP
I don't care. This is another style of tradition. Old school GTOs & Firebirds had the option. Fourth-gen f-bodies would have seen their HP gains at speed. But, with the extra 20hp that R/A models were rated for, that is a small % compared to the base rating without ram air. Do you know of a moving dyno. Sure, a 1/4 mile strip.

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
sccaGTO said:
I don't care. This is another style of tradition. Old school GTOs & Firebirds had the option. Fourth-gen f-bodies would have seen their HP gains at speed. But, with the extra 20hp that R/A models were rated for, that is a small % compared to the base rating without ram air. Do you know of a moving dyno. Sure, a 1/4 mile strip.
True there isnt a moving dyno......... I guess I would like it if someone other the AP made it :slap: ........cause everyone will want one and well be right back to reading all the CRAP again :punch:

Cause AP's word doesnt mean much anymore> :slap:

41 - 60 of 69 Posts