LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I are going to Woodward this year! Hope to meet some of you!

·
duh
1,214 Posts
HRJ said:
The wife and I are going to Woodward this year! Hope to meet some of you!
Plenty of goats around the Detroit area, some of us on the west side of MI might make it over too. :cool:

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
WOOT!!!
Can't wait to party with you crazy ass texans!!!
Yes, It's August 20th (Saturday)

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
ITs august 20th but it starts around here weeks before the actual cruise ill be there whoever wants to get together im down.

·
368 Posts
the week before is better anyways man on the dream cruise woodward is a parking lot the week before everyone is out testing and tuneing gettin ready traffic flows its muscle all over and tons of fun!

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BowdawG said:
WOOT!!!
Can't wait to party with you crazy ass texans!!!
I think you young punk MI peeps are way crazier than we are......of course GTP and Mrs. GTP are the only people from MI (aside from GM reps, but they don't count) that I have ever met in person....lol.....that might not be fair to everyone else....

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GTPprix said:
Trust me Ryan is ok, hes a fookin nut too ;)
LOL! I'm pretty sure he has to be to hang around you..... :wall:

·
How can people afford DC?
1,240 Posts
I went to the Woodward Dream Cruise with my 65 GTO 2 years ago.. A lot of fun, let me tell you.

Michigan had a statewide blackout. None of the gas pumps worked. My hotel had no lights, no TV, no A/C. Most of the restaurants were closed so there was nothing to eat.. and I couldn't go on the cruise OR leave Michigan because I couldn't buy any gas!

Don't think I'm doing that again.

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kjac081 said:
:rolleyes: i came in to his thread expecting a good deal on something.
Um........what in the hell gave you that idea....lol.... :gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
368 Posts
jasonblair said:
I went to the Woodward Dream Cruise with my 65 GTO 2 years ago.. A lot of fun, let me tell you.

Michigan had a statewide blackout. None of the gas pumps worked. My hotel had no lights, no TV, no A/C. Most of the restaurants were closed so there was nothing to eat.. and I couldn't go on the cruise OR leave Michigan because I couldn't buy any gas!

Don't think I'm doing that again.
That was caused by some idiots in ohio they blew some special circuit board up that blew power to like the east coast wasnt our fault we had no gas either i had like a 1/16th of a tank couldnt even go buy more beer, but if i knew ya you coulda came to my place we were BBQ'in everything we had in the fridge and freezer before it went bad. Good times with no power for 3 days wasnt too bad.

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Larry Lake said:
Glad to hear your coming to Mi. HRJ. I'll be looking for you. Scarey Larry
I'll be hangin with GTPprix.....Yeah, We'll have to hook up!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts