LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
GMH GTO said:
hope Lane doens't mind, you gave them fair warning their was a GTO event on that date. Passenger? Just be ready to do some of the driving :driving:
That is fine by me. I don't mind driving a bit.

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Awesome! Can't wait to see ya'll again!

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
sxty8goats said:
That is fine by me. I don't mind driving a bit.
Sweet! add another one to the insanity...
Bring on Drunkfest '05 V2.0

p.s. - lots of Hooters in the Detroit area ;)

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
HRM said:
There you go again, always thinking about Hooters..... :gr_jest:
"Excuse me, ummm ma'am, pardon me miss...."

Come on Joe! It's only 2 blocks, it'll be good for ya!

About 1/2 way there I turn around and see all these ass-draggers...

Hey, it is almost 2 blocks on the way back when you cheat - anyone look familiar?

Attachments

·
549 RWHP and 569 TQ
414 Posts
Well, I just found out today that my wife and I are flying into the big D for that very weekend to see her father (a retired Ford guy, but pretty cool nonetheless). I told her it was the "Cruise" weekend and she actually got excited about it. The only down side is that the goat will be in Florida, not that you can actually drive around that weekend. I'll wear something "GTO" and I'll look for you guys. See ya there.

Dave

·
549 RWHP and 569 TQ
414 Posts
GTPprix said:
We need to plan a meet then, we'll never find each other just looking for ya! :)
I'll send you my cell phone number before I go. I'll only be there on Saturday and my wife knows the area so she can get me to where ever you want to meet.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Joe is going to be there too? Damm. My Aug was F'd up by my mom, I had to use two vacation days, I don't think I am going to make it out there. I'd have to drive out Saturday and drive back Sunday. That 14 hours driving (7 hung over)..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just a FYI...

Our club is holding it's Annual GTO Classic Weekend again this year (Yes, the other posts were correct... on Sunday the 21st). Just so you are aware, there is a class for '04s & '05s this year.

For additional information, go to the official website of the Woodward GTO Tigers at: www.gtotigers.org

My email is all over that site, feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions... Have fun at Woodward and hope to see you at the show!

Joe Kozlowski
President, Wooward GTO Tigers

·
Will design cars for food
1,540 Posts
EvilYoda said:
I was briefly on Woodward yesterday and there were some gorgeous cars out as usual...I'd like to meet people as well, if there's gonna be a meet somewhere.
Was that you that I waved at? There was a silver '04 parked on the east side of Woodward and I was sitting at the stoplight heading north. I looked over and saw the car, then waved out the window. It was probably around 10pm. If so, Hi!

-Matt

·
Refuse to lose.
3,509 Posts
I scored. Got approved vacation days for Friday and Saturday on cruise weekend. Looking forward to seeing some nice GTOs. :D

41 - 60 of 77 Posts