LS1GTO.com Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
ready to race
52 Posts
i have already been down there cruising twice, it's hoping every night of the week. i will also be down there the 19th through the 21st.

·
Professional Type 1 Diabetic
4,263 Posts
Oh DAMN!
I just 'resigned' from my job last Tuesday and I just was looking to see when this was going on!
[email protected]#, [email protected]#, Damn, crap...

I have so many calls out to job hunters, employments places I don't know what to do...stay here and hope I get a job or come there...
I have lived in Royal Oak practically my whole life before I moved her a year and a half ago and I know the Cruise is the [email protected]#!
Damn, I think I need to stay here, I sign the paper work for a new apartment on Wednesday...
Or maybe I can do that tomorrow...call the lady about the job and tell her I will be back next Wednesday...

:banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Woodward is already getting crazy. I was out last night and the cops started clearing parking lots at 10:30. People were lined up from 11 mile all the way 10 15 mile. The Kroger parking lot at 13 and woodward was a car show. Damn I love this time of year.

·
Registered
196 Posts
GTPprix said:
The Kroger lot is a car show all summer, where ya been? ;)
Not out cruising enough - more than likely at some bar in Royal Joke - I'll be out cruising tonight though.

·
Lovin my GEE TEE OOOOOO!!!
161 Posts
meet up

hey, has anyone picked a time and place to meet up yet? or are we just going to drive around and look for other GTO running around? it seems we should meet somewhere :p and at least have a :drink: :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
You'd think so, but no one's done anything yet...I think that most people have their own plans set already. Went cruising from 7:30-9:30 (sister wanted to go home early), waved to about 5 new goats...good stuff. it's getting crazy already :p

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
EvilYoda said:
You'd think so, but no one's done anything yet...I think that most people have their own plans set already. Went cruising from 7:30-9:30 (sister wanted to go home early), waved to about 5 new goats...good stuff. it's getting crazy already :p
Yeah no kidding................................................Woodward was jumping last night, that's for sure!

You might have been one of the new Goats we saw last night, we saw a gray, black, Impulse Blue (besides mine) a red and a yellow! The only color new Goat we did not see was a purple.

Heading over to Wheel to wheel and then on to Woodward this afternooon.

Hell, the Woodward Dream Cruise and the few days leading up to it are my favorite time of year! :driving: :burnout: :drink:

·
Refuse to lose.
3,509 Posts
I was out cruising Woodward between Royal Oak and Bloomfield Hills from around midnight 'til 3 or so. Only saw one other Goat- a black '04 on the Northbound side. By the time I hit a turn-around to try to catch him he was long gone.

Tons of Mustangs out there. Ran with a couple Fox bodies and a new GT, guy in a yellow Fox with a cowl hood complemented my car, asked about it. Nice guy. None of the new GTs I tried to egg on from the lights wanted to play. Oh well.

I'll be out there today and tomorrow with the ol' lady but I drop her off at night. I'll be out crusing solo after midnight again tonight and tomorrow. Look for the LS2GTO.com stickers. :)

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
OK so we need to pick a time/place to meet up. Preferably OFF woodward, no way in hell are we going to be able to meet ON easily lol

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
GTPprix said:
OK so we need to pick a time/place to meet up. Preferably OFF woodward, no way in hell are we going to be able to meet ON easily lol
Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
What time do you want to meet? I'll be out there again tonight from about...9 or 10ish onward. QS 04 like in my sig, LS1GTO sticker on the drivers side...Chinese guy, that should make me stand out, heh. :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
So how long were you guys in that area before Old Woodward? I am the silver one that passed by and said I would be back but when I did you guys weren't there anymore.

Also, GTPrix, are you Chris? If so, do you remember me from Best Buy long ago? Had a black Formula, tall, etc.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts