LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kills seem to be slowing down. Are we making an impression on the culture? :hail:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
redgtosamurai said:
Kills seem to be slowing down. Are we making an impression on the culture? :hail:
there is a shortage of food for my goat around here.....everytime I pull up on a stang ........its some young girl or middle aged woman not interested in any fun. I never seem to get any rice dinners either....I have to go hunting to feed my Goat...

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Or maybe we're all being good boys. :angel:

Maybe. :sneaky: :secret:

Padre

·
ya im french what of it !
800 Posts
with all the hot rods and ricers here ...
im not getten any action ether

i get yung guys like 17 to 19 pulling up next to me asking me to do burn outs....

thats about it. :bomb:

passed a car full of cute chicks tonight all of them where on the phone .4 chicks all on cell phones in the car. :sneaky:

·
Registered
980 Posts
redgtosamurai said:
Seems the same here (Tampa). Maybe its the heat? I have purposely avoided street racing for the past 2 months but have not had anyone try me since.

I have been working on raising my MPG anyway so its a good thing.

I have recruited a driver for the strip though. I plan to run at the strip next month.

_DM

·
Big Pappa
298 Posts
well i bagged a lightning tonight so im not doing too bad...but ill admit it has been slim pickins

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Maybe we just need to start minding our own business again. :sneaky:

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
I tried goating a Cadillac XLR today but he wasn't biting. He was smoking in his car too. Yukkkkk!

Too bad, that is one NICE looking car. Looks even better up close from all angles of the car. The GTO couldn't hold a candle to that car visually speaking.

And yes, I was justmindinmyownbiznez......

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Quite the opposite around here. I've had a ton of fun latley. Kills include but not limited to: 365rwhp 02SS, Vette, SRT-4, evolution, STI, mustangs.

·
NASA Instructor, MW/GL Region
460 Posts
zbaron said:
with all the hot rods and ricers here ...
im not getten any action ether

i get yung guys like 17 to 19 pulling up next to me asking me to do burn outs....

thats about it. :bomb:

passed a car full of cute chicks tonight all of them where on the phone .4 chicks all on cell phones in the car. :sneaky:

THEY PROBALY WERE ALL BLONDS AND THEY WERE TALKIN TO EACH OTHER ON THEIR CELLS :gr_jest:

·
duh
1,214 Posts
kfrey1 said:
THEY PROBALY WERE ALL BLONDS AND THEY WERE TALKIN TO EACH OTHER ON THEIR CELLS :gr_jest:
:gr_jest:

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was hanging with about 50 F-bodies yesterday and they had nothing but love for the goat. They raved about it and showed it respect all day! :hail:

Haven't had any challenges lately but then again school is getting ready to start here.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
As I mentioned in another thread, I think the word is out on me. Nobody bites anymore. The last bit of fun I had was chasing a Honda S2000 down Route 419. Poor guy got pretty frustrated 'cause he couldn't shake me. I didn't try to pass him, just stayed on his tail. If he had romped on it, I would have, too.

Anyway, I'm spending more time on the Interstate lately, and believe me, my GTO is right at home. Sigo must be in "Goat Heaven", driving the 'Bahn every day.

·
LSX Motors Rock!
2,684 Posts
I took my dads car out cruisin one night and got challeged all night from non contenders, mostly trucks and Jettas lol. The fast cars that were on the street mostly F-bodys drove real slow around me. Go figure!?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
FLORIT said:
As I mentioned in another thread, I think the word is out on me. Nobody bites anymore. The last bit of fun I had was chasing a Honda S2000 down Route 419. Poor guy got pretty frustrated 'cause he couldn't shake me. I didn't try to pass him, just stayed on his tail. If he had romped on it, I would have, too.

Anyway, I'm spending more time on the Interstate lately, and believe me, my GTO is right at home. Sigo must be in "Goat Heaven", driving the 'Bahn every day.
FLORIT, you should be glad. you are crazy in that Goat. we have been taking bets on how long it would be before you lost your license :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
If any of you were in the Saint Louis Area I would run ya; I would probably lose but, the race would be close. I only have $500 in mods and should be able to run a mid 13 in the 1/4 mile next time I go to the dragstrip.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts