LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I literally put in 40 hours over last weekend, and hit 40 hours again Wednesday afternoon - supposedly, what should have been a 'normal' work week for me. :banghead:

I've a spare couple of minutes this morning, so I'm hoping to get the member profiles built for the RMGTO site. If you have any pics you want to send me, along with your information, feel free to do so. Send 'em to m.pedrick @ comcast.net.

Looking forward to seeing you guys up at Bandimere on the 29th. Hopefully, I'll have the Goat and the wife's Talon there. Still trying to figure out the logistics on that one, since I don't own a trailer and wouldn't be able to pull the Talon behind the GTO if I did. :p

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Gary - can you pick 5 pictures out of this group and tell me which ones you want in your profile? I'd be much appreciative.

EDIT: Dead links. Thanks, Gary.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Mike, Sounds like some well-deserved spare time!

Many thanks for doing the profiles. I'd like 1,5,7,8,10. Also, I did blank the SUSS ad :) on #5 in the zipped set -- not into providing free ad space - although it's not a big deal. I can re-send that one if needed.

Thanks again - hope to be there on 29th.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
rednred said:
Mike, Sounds like some well-deserved spare time!
Actually, I'm >ahem< making time while I'm here at the office. ;)
rednred said:
Many thanks for doing the profiles. I'd like 1,5,7,8,10. Also, I did blank the SUSS ad :) on #5 in the zipped set -- not into providing free ad space - although it's not a big deal. I can re-send that one if needed.
I do have that. I'll make the changes ASAP.

http://www.rmgto.com/members.html
rednred said:
Thanks again - hope to be there on 29th.
No problem, and I sincerely hope you're able to make it as well.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
nice pics

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dbluegoat -- thanks.

Doric - looks good. Thanks again. Hope you get a real weekend this time.

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Look'n very nice Mike. :cool:

Thanks for doing this.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for adding a link to your sig, Chuck. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts