LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the recent announcement of the demise of Pontiac,
the Group-A Wheels World-Challenge GTO's are now for sale.​

Both cars are on the SCCA forum and will be listed in Autoweek shortly.
Both cars are completely carbon fiber, with Alcon brakes, Ohlins shocks, Carbon clutches.
These cars are completely different to the street GTO.
The primary car was just rebuilt before Sebring. and the backup car is in the middle of a basic rebuild at the moment.

We also have spares that are too much to list. Including all of the molds and extra body work if any street guys are interested.

·
voted, 'a dick.'
4,884 Posts
please post pics with your name card.

:wall:

·
King Dingaling
464 Posts
How hard would it be to get some of the bodywork to fit a street car and do you have any extra hoods?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think we have an extra hood. If not, we can make one off of the molds.

As far as fitting the bodies to a street cat, "hard" is a relative term. It is not a direct bolt on.

·
King Dingaling
464 Posts
Well crap! If you can PM me a price on the hood. What about an extra wing?

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
What a shame.

PS - If you guys sold the hoods you'd make a killing on this site.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice

please post pics with your name card.

:wall:

:rules: LOL.. You should post a Pic of the Car with your name on a index card, written in fluorescent Yellow highlighter..LOL

Really Though:
Did you guys Fabricate the Front ( Bumper Cover ) in Carbon Fiber?

How much adjusting is required or the hood?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:rules: LOL.. You should post a Pic of the Car with your name on a index card, written in fluorescent Yellow highlighter..LOL

Really Though:
Did you guys Fabricate the Front ( Bumper Cover ) in Carbon Fiber?

How much adjusting is required or the hood?
Yes, the front bumper is carbon.

The whole body would take some adjusting to be put on a street car. This is definately not a bolt on deal. You would need to do some fabricating to make it fit your street car.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Yeah that hood would make a killing on this site. I would buy one depending on the fitment.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Have ALL of you that posted you want a hood thought that it's probably NOT a bolt on hood and the dimensions are completely different than a stock hood?

·
_.:LS1GTO:._
1,004 Posts

·
voted, 'a dick.'
4,884 Posts
oh yah, i want one of those hoods, too. lol

if you have the mold still, would you consider selling that?

·
Registered
31 Posts
The GTO is still going to be at Road America, though, right?? I'm going to the ALMS race for sure, but I'd also go up on Saturday if there's a GTO racing... That's really all I want to see in the World Challenge GT race, so if the GTO's not gonna be racing, it's a no-go for me.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do you guys have any of those wings that you would be willing to sell and if so how much?? Very interested and those hoods are pure sex!!

·
Mortgage in hand!
12,129 Posts
Do you guys have any of those wings that you would be willing to sell and if so how much?? Very interested and those hoods are pure sex!!
Please tell me you're joking :facepalm:

·
Registered
64 Posts
abuot the wing? yes i wouldnt put that on the car unless i was gonna seriously track it and race it but the hood no i do like that a lot

1 - 20 of 38 Posts