LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
GR-RRR!
5,383 Posts
So make it less dead, stick around and play in the sandbox.

·
Yes my name is Holden
483 Posts
Hi Guys; I still stop by most every day & read some. With my Bronze Brick gone I only have my beloved GuTOo left to play with. And that's good, just one insurance & one gas tank to fill. The down side is all the Go Fast parts are 3 & 4 times as expensive! The goal is no deterioration of road matters (SMOOTH), cornering ability or comfort & 12.5 quarters all on as little spent as possible. Rich I'll be picking your brain & others here for some more info soon. So please watch for " Yes I have the Affliction". Take care, Ole' Bob.

·
Need To Drive More
1,465 Posts
Used to be my first stop of the day while on the 'net.

·
You build it, I break it!
4,620 Posts
I heard there was some type of reunion going on here?!?!?

·
[Indicating]
2,481 Posts
Hello.

·
[Indicating]
2,481 Posts

·
is HOAGIEGOAT.
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn! This is like a flashback to 2010.

When’s the OTB reunion show?
Good question. Unfortunately, we lost our resident show planner. Nobody has taken over the reins. Wanna give it a go? (y)

·
GTOless
7,038 Posts
I see no GTO in your signature. When are you buying another one???
Im in the process of finding another one. I told myself I’m finding one to keep, and if I get bored of it, I’ll just cover it in the garage. Good thing I have a two car garage now.

·
[Indicating]
2,481 Posts
Im in the process of finding another one. I told myself I’m finding one to keep, and if I get bored of it, I’ll just cover it in the garage. Good thing I have a two car garage now.
If I ever sell my dad's (bought it from him), you should buy that one. Fully built iron block just waiting for a blower at this point. I figure I'll keep it around another 2 years or so. :p

·
Administrator
9,459 Posts
Damn! This is like a flashback to 2010.

Good question. Unfortunately, we lost our resident show planner. Nobody has taken over the reins. Wanna give it a go? (y)
I miss Bruce. If it's any time soon it would be on Zoom.

I should sell you mine since it just sits these days, but I know it's not up to your standards.

·
GTOless
7,038 Posts
If I ever sell my dad's (bought it from him), you should buy that one. Fully built iron block just waiting for a blower at this point. I figure I'll keep it around another 2 years or so. :p
You're just as bad as me overall lol. I currently have a Hellcat challenger lease but it goes back in 3 weeks. Looking at another GTO and maybe another C6 GS. I bought the now fiance a ring so I should be ok for a while. :ROFLMAO:

I miss Bruce. If it's any time soon it would be on Zoom.

I should sell you mine since it just sits these days, but I know it's not up to your standards.
I actually know of a local to me now (Suffolk County), CGM with 19K on it. It's not listed for sale but I know him through my line of work. He also has a G8 GXP with a manual and some older cars. He said he may be interested in selling it since he just bought a new project car. Im going to see if we can work out a deal on it once this virus is over.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts