LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

Registered
2004 M6 PMB
I still check in about once a week.
My GTO has not been out yet, due to this self isolation. Working from home, and no where to go.
A get together would be great someday.
Had some fun ones back in the day; Moodus, Newport, OTB, Marcus Dairy, CCSU

Registered
Sooooo...when are we all getting together? I'd say a cruise from OTB to the Jersey shore would work...

WANTED ALIVE!!!!
Ah the good ole days! Otb bfm鈥檚 and wings.

Reactions: Jrzy Goat

Maggie who?
I would be down for a cruise but would have to follow on the bike. The car hasn鈥檛 run in several years, and there is a person interested in buying it.

Quick but not fast
A cruise from say Trenton thunder stadium next to the Delaware down to the shore going down 195 or maybe jumping off to take some scenic roads.. get off exit 8 for Allentown and take it out to exits 27 or 31 and then down to point lobster company for some lobster rolls!!!

Registered
2004 M6 PMB

Summer Tires in snow FTW
Still here on occasion!! Usually when I have a problem, I check here to see because I know my issues are not unique. But YO!!

WANTED ALIVE!!!!
Wow, good to see others from early days checking in.
How are you doing Joey ?
Good man long time since I've posted and miss the old crew. Lurk around to see what was going on in here and saw some old timers!!

WANTED ALIVE!!!!
Holy shit!
What up cuz!!! Thought I saw you a few weekends ago. You dusted my wifes rx350!!! Also I think you have a tall twin in twp. Went to scarpinatos for dinner and he looked like you but no tattoo.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts