LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thanks again for all your time and planning! I've been lucky enough to make 4 of the 5 years and have had a great time at all.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
THE FINAL TALLY

ONE LAST POST TO CLOSE OUT THE 5TH ANNUAL ALL GTO TRACK DAY. ADDING IN THE PURCHASES OF LEFTOVER EVENT T-SHIRTS AND WRITING THE LAST EXPENSE CHECK, THE TOTAL FUNDS RAISED IN SUPPORT OF THE VFW'S

OPERATION UPLINK

AND THE LOCAL

MANASOTA OPERATION TROOP SUPPORT - M.O.T.S.

IS................

$1,753.90

:patriot: ONE LAST TIME - THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE IT HAPPEN :patriot:
]

·
Registered
122 Posts
WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! I didn't get to say anything yet. Sheesh. I remember the first time I met JoeyD. We had been chatting on that other site. Yep, UltimateGTO.com and somehow, somewhere, someone made plans for some GTO's to meet in Naples. I can still hear the rumble of all those beautiful GTO's arriving at the little park and all of us with a SEG. Some of us,(me) was talking about 64 miles per hour. (I'm a Southern boy and can't talk 90 Miles per hour). I believe I have made a lot of friend along this wonderful continuing journey. I didn't get to make the trip to Bradenton this year for numerous reasons. But that doesn't stop me from reading the Post on this site. I also remember the 1st Annual meeting where for the first time in my life I actually drove my car down a Drag Strip. No blue lights in the rear view mirror. What a scarey thrill. I might just do that again someday. Thanks to all of you, my friends.
Dw2 aka Doug White from the great state of Alabama.

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
VFW CHECK PRESENTATION

Doc GTO and Little Doc present

William J. "Joe" Gault
Assistant State Adjutant
Veterans of Foreign Wars
Department of Florida

with a cashier's check in the amount of $876.95

The other half of the money raised from the event is scheduled to be presented to the M.O.T.S. board of directors on

March 11, 2010.

Attachments

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,793 Posts
LOL, Little Doc doesn't look too happy to be there.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
LOL, Little Doc doesn't look too happy to be there.
We had two photos but, of course, Joey puts up the one where little D looks mad . . . LOL.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
We had two photos but, of course, Joey puts up the one where little D looks mad . . . LOL.
yeah he definitely looks pissed, lol

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
If you think he looks mad in this one, you should have seen the other pic.........LOL

41 - 51 of 51 Posts