LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the board.....
cruzing gratiot the other day and got stoped at a light next to trans am ws6, we took off and it was pretty neck and neck...of course i could have done it better, but we got up to 80 and caught up to traffic and had to slow down. next time ill make sure hes behind me, haha.

·
Resident Douche M3 Driver
1,597 Posts
:rolleyes:

HUkt oN FonIcS WerKt FOr Me

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Grey03Cobra said:
:rolleyes:

HUkt oN FonIcS WerKt FOr Me
I guess all of us aren't as educated as you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those ws6's are hard to beat. Even with an '04 GTO. Good luck next time.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Racing on Gratiot, ah the genius of idiots in Detroit. Don't you see enough people get hurt/killed out there every night?

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
GTPprix said:
Racing on Gratiot, ah the genius of idiots in Detroit. Don't you see enough people get hurt/killed out there every night?

fill the west coasters in....Gratiot?

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Cruise strip out here in Detroit, runs about 2 miles, always PACKED with retarted teenagers and a few fast cars that race on the service drive (less people) theres typically at LEAST 4 accidents a night, and normally one major/fatal accident every night (Friday/Saturday) Police presence there is UNREAL, typically 6-8 cops for just that small two mile stretch, they will pull you over for breathing wrong. Where hes talking about racing is a 40-45 MPH road with residental/commerical side streets every 50-75 feet, pure stupidity.

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
GTPprix said:
Cruise strip out here in Detroit, runs about 2 miles, always PACKED with retarted teenagers and a few fast cars that race on the service drive (less people) theres typically at LEAST 4 accidents a night, and normally one major/fatal accident every night (Friday/Saturday) where hes talking about racing is a 40-45 MPH road with residental/commerical side streets every 50-75 feet, pure stupidity.
well..... if i were innocent i could throw stones...but i think we all did it at one time or another....now i'd rather pay the $50 for grudge match night and have some lights...traps...timing gear... an ambulance....

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Oh trust me I'm far from innocent too, just get sick of seeing retarted kids on the nightly news every night, crap like this is why my insurance premiums suck ;)

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
GTPprix said:
Oh trust me I'm far from innocent too, just get sick of seeing retarted kids on the nightly news every night, crap like this is why my insurance premiums suck ;)
same out here...but mostly very young ricers..... busted, chased down till they crash.... boneheads..... :banghead:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes...it's a pretty stupid thing to do. it's just hard to have this new and fast car, and keep it legal. sorry to piss you off GTPprix

1 - 12 of 12 Posts