LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ludicrous Speed!
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, first post after a few weeks lurking. I saw the good response for "Fast GTO's" post on the Cosmo Purple, and want to try something similiar. I really want an Impulse Blue GTO, but the lowest quote locally (central Florida) is $31,800 before the GMAC rebate. At that price I would rather wait for the '05. If any dealers out there want a sale on an '04, I am set to put $20K down, finance GMAC for the balance, and have a beacon score over 760. Contact me and you can have a solid sale with numbers below the $30K point.

Now I am back to lurking till I actually own one of these awesome cars. Keep up all the discussions, I am learning a lot. :patriot:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
2Cool said:
Hey all, first post after a few weeks lurking. I saw the good response for "Fast GTO's" post on the Cosmo Purple, and want to try something similiar. I really want an Impulse Blue GTO, but the lowest quote locally (central Florida) is $31,800 before the GMAC rebate. At that price I would rather wait for the '05. If any dealers out there want a sale on an '04, I am set to put $20K down, finance GMAC for the balance, and have a beacon score over 760. Contact me and you can have a solid sale with numbers below the $30K point.

Now I am back to lurking till I actually own one of these awesome cars. Keep up all the discussions, I am learning a lot. :patriot:
cool welcome aboard.....another central florida goat owner would be nice

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
IMB/blue M6 will be probably be the RAREST color/tranny GTO. just to put it into perspective.
im not saying that you wont be able to get one at the price you want. but i can understand why you are having so much trouble.

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Hop on GMBUYPOWER.COM and search zip codes within 100 or so miles of your location.

I've been seaching dealers in IL, WI, PA, and MD because I have people who can look at the car whom I know in those places.

·
Old GTO Owner
2,812 Posts
Call Ricky Smith Pontiac in Weymouth MA. They have one for sale, it was offered to me for $200 over invoice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Maybe able to help you out!

2Cool said:

Give me a call I may be able to help you out!

·
Registered
104 Posts
we have an blue/blue m6 for sale in missouri. Interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts