Administrator
8,756 Posts
Removed scammer's email

Reactions: Kfxguy

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Removed scammer's email
Thx, this scammer crap is getting old. I'd like to punch them in the face. Dude tried to scam me with a carbon fiber driveshaft. When asking questions, he knew nothing. I found the same pics he sent me in google images. Was getting really aggravated at my questions. Then wanted me to wire him some money. No pay pal. Lmao. I'm no idiot, I strung him along for a while just to waste his time and piss him off more. Low life scum.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what are you looking for a new one
I’ll pay for a used one if it’s in good condition. Do you have one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
I just bought a new rear spoiler but I havent actually installed it yet so Im on the fence cause I just removed the mavman spoiler yesterday

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just bought a new rear spoiler but I havent actually installed it yet so Im on the fence cause I just removed the mavman spoiler yesterday
If you ended up selling let me know I’ll take it off your hands

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
My car is going through a major renovation right now I have to fit the new spoiler to the trunklid to see if it makes the grade

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My car is going through a major renovation right now I have to fit the new spoiler to the trunklid to see if it makes the grade
No worries.. I’m pretty sure I’ll still be looking for one by the time your car is done or by the time you decide

·
Administrator
8,756 Posts
One on FB right now:

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, I was first to contact him. Agreed to his asking price. and thought we were settling up. Then he replied "someone else has offered me $450"
Sucks man.. I would even buy one If he started making them in fiberglass.. such a sought out piece

·
Administrator
8,756 Posts
Knew that sucker would sell fast. I paid $300 for one that was cracked and had a horrible rattle canned paint job on it. Took an additional $300 to fix the crack, remove all of the paint, and paint it correctly.

·
Administrator
8,756 Posts
The company making them has significantly higher priorities. A GTO spoiler certainly isn’t one of them.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
So I decided to keep the maverickman spoiler im going to color match to the car
I did notice on the weekend that there was a blemished spoiler on the maverickman website but it went quick

·
Administrator
8,756 Posts
Color matched is the best look IMO.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts