·
Registered
1,441 Posts
isn't it an 04 with a diff. hood? Yj....they are tripping

oops, it is an 05, sorry

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
and with almost 5k miles on it, damn they are smoking the good stuff!

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Now Dan,

Lets hope it sells for that much, then I can see what they will give me for mine with all the nice little things I've added,,LOL,,,NOT.

·
Do you care for a GOATASM?
728 Posts
I think that was one of the exec demo cars. Not to sure though. I have seen two others like that sell for 40K+.

·
Dan G. & Son!
72 Posts
I've seen the car- It was in their showroom. A few upgrades (wheels, stereo, stripes)... This was before they blatently lied to me about my CGM M6 that they had parked out back ("Oh, it's in the shop for suspension work, you can't see it...") :bs:

That whole stealership is on crack. That's why I went to Koons in Manassas. They're not affiliated with them (different family member owns it)... Those guys appear on the level. It's where I bought my baby...

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dan G. said:
I've seen the car- It was in their showroom. A few upgrades (wheels, stereo, stripes)... This was before they blatently lied to me about my CGM M6 that they had parked out back ("Oh, it's in the shop for suspension work, you can't see it...") :bs:

That whole stealership is on crack. That's why I went to Koons in Manassas. They're not affiliated with them (different family member owns it)... Those guys appear on the level. It's where I bought my baby...
Hahaha...me too. They had a black one when I went to Vienna with the SAP kit on it. They jacked the price 7,500 over sticker and said they would not take my GM in the driveway cert. I walked and went to Manassas. Much easier to deal with....although I would never bring it there for service. Heard some war stories about them.

·
Made friends with my lazy
543 Posts
Is it the YJ in the showroom?

I know i am repeating myself but ever since Ralf B left there I have not liked that place. He was legit as far as salesmen go but he went to Moor Caddy/Hummer so I guess my next car will have to be a CTS-v...d'oh

·
Dan G. & Son!
72 Posts
Had a bang-up experience at the Manassas shop, actually. The A/C on my <300 mile Goat was in and out :shiner: Fixed it right up (loose connection to the ECU) in and had me out the door in an hour flat. Got another appointment to replace the driver's sideskirt (knocked loose in shipping, I figure).

Yes- The YJ is (was) in the showroom at Tyson's.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
the shop in manassas stole the gto valve stem caps off my car, won't be going back there ever again.

·
Dan G. & Son!
72 Posts
Holy crap, dude... WTF??? :The_Villa

Better not pull that shizzle with me...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
first they tried to tell me they didn't pull them off, then they said they would mail them to me, then they mailed me four plain plastic caps, the gto caps didn't cost much so I wasn't all that mad but as a matter of principle I wouldn't deal with their shop again ever. I have since moved down to Orange, and Reynolds Pontiac in Orange has been awesome, so it's all good.

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
gr8fully said:
first they tried to tell me they didn't pull them off, then they said they would mail them to me, then they mailed me four plain plastic caps, the gto caps didn't cost much so I wasn't all that mad but as a matter of principle I wouldn't deal with their shop again ever. I have since moved down to Orange, and Reynolds Pontiac in Orange has been awesome, so it's all good.

I dont use them either since I purchased my GTO. About 3 weeks after I purchased my GTO, I took it in for paint protection stuff. Well, before I took it there I found that the bottom of my rear bumper was all scraped up, like it had been dragged off the curb or maybe the truck.

Well, when I took it in for the paint work I told the service rep, and the first thing out of his mouth was "How do we know You didnt do it". I was like, whoa not even a "Lets take a look", but right away blaming me. I told him not to touch my car, and left at that point in time. He was asking what was the problem. I told him if thats how he treated a customer the first time, it will be his last time with me. They could keep the paint protection and I will not come back there.

Well that was almost 2 yrs ago, so You know I'm a glutten for punishment I decided since they are only 1 mile from the house I could have them change my oil. I drop by have my own oil, and You guessed it. They tried to charge me for oil. Hello, I gave You the oil. So, again never again until I forget,,lol.

·
GT-OWNAGE
684 Posts
Actually the one I think you're talking about has a few upgrades done to it, like wheels, and other mods. It wouldn't surprise me to see Koons knock up the price that high, plus it has very low mileage. But seriously, if that's the case than anyone that's done heavy modding is up to over $50K easy... lol

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
myred2004gto said:
Hey 00black,

Do You happen to have a picture of Your GTO without the wing on it? Especially one from the back side.

Pat,
I don't have the picture loaded with the new tails yet though.

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Hey thanks 00blackss,

I have photoshopped mine but not the same as a real picture. I have been thinking about taking the wing off. Still not sure if I will do it yet. Oh and those rim's are very nice.

Pat,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts