LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Send Nudes
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe this shit actually happened.

·
Dick Ross
7,662 Posts
Yeah, just took a loooong as time and some whining :lol:

·
Send Nudes
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, just took a loooong as time and some whining :lol:
Meanwhile, everyone that wanted it stopped riding, stopped posting, or just became less active when it finally happened.

·
Dick Ross
7,662 Posts
Yeah true, I'm trying to get back on two wheels. Problem is I don't have much room in my garage at the moment and money is a little tight with the 818. I could buy a cheap used bike, but I really really want the new street triple

·
Send Nudes
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah true, I'm trying to get back on two wheels. Problem is I don't have much room in my garage at the moment and money is a little tight with the 818. I could buy a cheap used bike, but I really really want the new street triple
No V4 Panigale, no care. :gtfo:
:rofl:

·
Dick Ross
7,662 Posts
Lmao at double the price it better have a heated seat with an included ass massager :lol:

·
Send Nudes
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lmao at double the price it better have a heated seat with an included ass massager :lol:
How about 226hp from an 1100cc V4, and double the power of the Street Triple, with orgasmic exhaust notes. Hell, I'm probably going to get an RSV4 next, just because I love the sound of the V4. I know the S1000RR and ZX-10R are faster, but the sound the V4 makes is just so great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts