LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pleased to announce that I've started to offer the XAIR OTR intake for the GTO and G8. These intakes have been made in New Zealand for awhile and never really offered here. As you can see the Filter media is bigger than any other OTR intake currently on the market.

For a limited time I will also offer a $20 discount on the 1st buyers. Please use coupon code XAIR2015 on check out. Coupon expires 3/15/15

·
Registered
829 Posts
Glad to see another option for the US market

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get Replacement Filter or you can order them direct from the Manufacturer. I do not have price on the filter alone right now.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not have exact pricing on the Carbon Fiber shroud shipped to the US because of the size but it will be around $550

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't let you have all the fun

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hmmm.... this or the VCM? Will this clear a Mishimoto?

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do not know if it will fit a Mishimoto radiator.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If it fits that the Mishimoto should be like throwing a hot dog down the hallway.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Damn I just bought a VCM one from Australia but a week ago for a bit more. Oh well, at least now there's a good supply of decently priced units so we don't have to deal with the likes of Spence or Brett Aweshitspeed Munns.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Damn I just bought a VCM one from Australia but a week ago for a bit more. Oh well, at least now there's a good supply of decently priced units so we don't have to deal with the likes of Spence or Brett Aweshitspeed Munns.
Lol Munns...

·
That'll buff out...
254 Posts
I'll go ahead and say what people are going to want to know...

How does this compare to a Svede? If you want, I can arrange a local dyno to compare the two. Just let me know. I'm not asking for a free one or anything. Just let me borrow one for a week and I'll run it and post results for you before/after if you'd like and send it back.

I know I want to know. Interested in that carbon fiber one as well. Looks much more finished.

1 - 20 of 297 Posts