LS1GTO.com Forums banner

281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice, Yah I need to do something. Suspension and the usual GTO issues are corrected on mine. Ready to have some go fast goodies.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
I’ve got some intakes instock ready to ship.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
Bump it up I've got a few instock ready to ship

·
Army Acquisition Corp Officer
498 Posts
I just placed an order for a plastic one and everything else on Sunday night, 12 August 2018, so that I can install it no later than Sunday, 19 August 2018. It's time to dust off the old Autotap from 17 years ago and start logging the street/highway miles to see the before and after differences as numbers and not just seat of the pants (SOTP) feel. This XAIR will replace the old AEM Brute Force Intake that I bought and installed 12 years ago. Hopefully, I can sell that for something.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #285
I have one Plastic GTO XAir intake instock more are on the way but if anybody needs an intake you can place your order now.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #286
Who needs an intake before Christmas? I have a few Plastic GTO intakes in stock and can ship right away.

·
Registered
51 Posts
bohnman,

What's your turn around for getting these out? Thinking about ordering...would ship to 29483. Thanks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Whats current price?

Ship to 29412

·
498 Posts
What was the size of the silicone breather attachment?

I had the XAIR installed last September and it caused lean condition codes as I found out later that those codes were actually the result of a bad installation of a catch can and the resulting vacuum leak from the incorrect routing of hoses; the catch can wasn’t actually catching anything and was getting bypassed. The silicone hoses and attachment were then rerouted correctly to address the issues. A computer tune had caught all of these issues and the tuner made the temporary correct rerouting; temporary since now I need a longer silicone breather attachment that seals against its entrance to the back of the XAIR.

·
498 Posts
Also, what was the size (Inner Diameter and Outer Diameter) of the grommet that came with the XAIR? Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
Sent you a PM they do sell fast for some reason they are getting more popular also 😎 almost selling one a day.

281 - 294 of 294 Posts