LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,309 Posts
Snark is good.. Otherwise you end up like the plastic car forum frequented by jorts and new balance wearers
Plastic car forum is OK. At least it moves and does provide some quality entertainment sometimes. Kinda like this place used to be.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,753 Posts
Plastic car forum is OK. At least it moves and does provide some quality entertainment sometimes. Kinda like this place used to be.
It’s pretty redundant.. The endless run flat vs non run flats debate or which oil should I have the dealer put it in wears on me.

Reactions: Midnight

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I think having a 2 step auto is dumb and the dude with the least input is also on ls1tech.
opinions are like assholes.....

I have an auto and a 2 step. Otherwise my care wont build boost on the line. I choose to keep my car having good driving manners and dont want a huge stall....so a 2 step is a necessity.

·
Super Moderator
12,309 Posts
lol

·
Unaware of loss, Nor of gain
8,184 Posts
opinions are like assholes.....

I have an auto and a 2 step. Otherwise my care wont build boost on the line. I choose to keep my car having good driving manners and dont want a huge stall....so a 2 step is a necessity.
And feelers broken immediately.

·
Super Moderator
12,309 Posts
fucking fox boy broke the forum again. lol quote of me is not even me

·
GR-RRR!
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
fucking fox boy broke the forum again. lol quote of me is not even me
Yeah, that one was mine. But funny thing, on my Alerts page, it shows that Hubert quoted my post.

·
Worthless reject member
40,343 Posts
I don’t speak dumbish, so can you translate into English?
Ok, i'll distract mr black while you deal with FPFQ-queenie, and then you kick sand in his eyes while i run away screaming like a little girl, and then that will give you time to... uh ...

Crap, i'm not good at winging this stuff.

Got a better plan?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts