LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
It's Here & It's Great
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Barbados M6 finally came in last Friday and I picked it up yesterday. I am glad that I waited got what we really wanted. It is truly beautiful (best color I think) and an awesome drive. I have not drive a car like this in many years and truly not one that is even close. I am way phyched. :gr_jest:

·
Registered
980 Posts
fred said:
My Barbados M6 finally came in last Friday and I picked it up yesterday. I am glad that I waited got what we really wanted. It is truly beautiful (best color I think) and an awesome drive. I have not drive a car like this in many years and truly not one that is even close. I am way phyched. :gr_jest:
I hear ya man! The first one I saw on a lot was a Barbados A4. I instantly fell in love with the color and still have pics of it. When I saw the interior I knew I would have one. That was in Feb 04.

In May I was literally hours away from getting a black one after watching the inventory at a local dealer that showed the Barbados M6. That Friday I emailed them to inquire about the Barbados because I was going to go elsewhere to get the Black one. They responded saying they had the Barbados M6 and it was just off the truck.

I went down that Sat and picked it up and am glad I did!!!! Great color!!

I must say that you have great taste!!

_DM

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!!
:drink::drink:

·
It's Here & It's Great
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
04bluegto said:
nice is it the one you ordered?
Yes, it was the one I had ordered. It actually showed up early by two weeks, at least according to the tracking people at GM. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
fred said:
Congratulations from Phoenix. Enjoy your new ride!

Ken
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
hope you ride for smiles and smiles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts