LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you waiting for yellow GTO's, they have been located. GM is using 4 of them for the Auto Show in Motion which is presently in San Diego. They have both automatic and manual GTO's you can test drive. Sorry no pics, I did not have my camera with me. The longest lines at the show to test drive vehicles were for the SSR and Corvette. The next longest lines were for the GTO (manual) and the new BMW 530ia. I was surprised the H2 line was not longer but it was fun to drive on the course they set up. The show website iswww.autoshowinmotion.com. It is an event worth visiting if it stops in you area.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
That is pretty cool info. I wish they would have had that at the one here in Dallas.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was at the show, too - sorry I missed you maghut. The H2 course was a kick. I waited about 25 minutes for the manual GTO. The course was such that I never got out of first gear. The car handled real weel in the corners, though. :) I can tell it's gonna be real easy to smoke the tires - lots of torque! Gee, now if MY car would only get here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts