1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
What you heard is correct. I think if they had that original color combo that there would be a lot more yellow jackets out there.
:drink: :drink:

·
Expelled
8,316 Posts
yellow seats would be nicer in the yellow car but i dont think its a huge problem with the sales. I love the idea of the GTOs colored seats i choose blue over black because you just dont see that. Same with the purple rare items. Red is out in the vettes but thats it most cars its tan gray or black. The leather option is great in the cars that you can but, i think black seats look good in the yellow and barbados and thats why they didnt offer an option for those 2.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i almost didn't buy the yellow when i heard that they weren't doing that interior... the only reason i still got it was because i figured that i can do it myself later on down the road... i sometimes wish i got the purple or IMB... but i love my yellow

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
That "Yellow Jacket Interior" pic showed up in an earlier thread. I liked it then and I like it now! :D

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
A ton of people liked the yellow interior on the GTO show car, it's a real shame it didn't make production. In fact it would be really cool if the leather could be optioned to match all the exterior colors.

I also like that dark metallic red on the car Lutz is standing with.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
I think the yellow show car looked wonderful. However, due to certain inexorable shortcomings in my lifestyle, I couldn't bring myself to have an interior that required that much upkeep.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts