LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped her off at More Performance here in Charlotte. They will have her until next week. Wont take that long, I just am not in a hurry ( also I get paid next week, the real reason :) )

They are going to be taking pics during the install for my wifes web page. I most likely will be dropping by to see the progress also and be taking a few pics. We opened up the box, man is that a mean looking piece of hardware. Sure wish I would have gone the S/C route with the SS. After all the mods I did I would have probably saved money. But what the h3ll, it's fun modding and tuning the SS :D

I just can't wait for the first Cobra, really stupid GT or even now a Viper to pull up and think they are going to take this GTO.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
What's with the conflagration of magnachargers this week......I need to buy more lotto tickets............
:drink::drink:

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Tails said:
What's with the conflagration of magnachargers this week......I need to buy more lotto tickets............
:drink::drink:
Just sell more shoes, Al

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure about everyone else, but after spending a fortune on my SS with tons-o-mods that did very little and sometimes nothing at all to get to that 400 rwhp mark, ( a hem - slp 85 maf, slp iat sensor, etc ) I figured this time with this LS1 I would just save time and money and get the s/c. Besides its my wifes and I wasn't in the mood to have to play around with her car :D
The MagnaCharger was a clean fit, no cutting or hood replacements, and no TONs-O-HOSES.
Now my real reason is that I was not going to buy a GTO, with a killer LS1 and let it be beat by some ricer or yuckstang. Not to mention just for the pure joy of seeing the look on someone's face when my wife smokes them :D

·
Registered
856 Posts
Mines in this week for the same thing...plus some other stuff.

Never thought about taking pics good idea. I'll post em when I take them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts