LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I'll be attending, I volunteer to be the caboose; mainly do to my car being nearly bone stock.

·
Registered
536 Posts
lets see, last time we did this (08) we got the boot lol! If meh funds ever come in we will be at this years goat run.
Paul

·
Ryan
221 Posts
lets see, last time we did this (08) we got the boot lol! If meh funds ever come in we will be at this years goat run.
Paul
ohh... sorry about that. (not really,lol) that cop was so pissed!

I really wish I could have made this again this year. Really missed out on that cruise. I will never forget trying to keep up with Mike Haddad's supercharged G8 out there in a small 15 car pack blasting 160mph plus down to 20mph corners like a frieght train thru that desert.

·
Achtung!
3,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
We took it a little easier this year. Still had fun. Sorry guys, if I had known that they weren't set up at the endpoint I would have led everyone up another super fun road to White Domes.

·
Fly Eagles Fly
808 Posts
Thank you JonnieDago for everything you did to make this happen. I had an absolute blast. That was the first time I was able to really go wide open on the new motor setup. I will most definatly participate in this next year.

·
06/A4 Spice Red GToat
573 Posts
Good times Jonnie!

·
RIP
7,541 Posts
This cruise made my 11mpg average totally worth it!!!

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
Jonnie, thanks for setting up that SPECTACULAR fireworks display! That was impressive!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts