LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Creator of the Pizza Doctrine
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's another thread on it but I got so many pics here I didn't want to bog down the other thread...

So after more than 6 hours of editing and narrowing down from about 350 photos, and hurtin from the sunburns after the track, finally the photos I took are done...

I'm tryin out a new style so let me know what you guys think and if you like it or not...

If you don't see your car, I apologize, it is because of one of the following reasons:

1) You didn't do enough runs (or if at all) during the test and tune for me to get photos.
2) Your car got weeded out from my photo cut down
3) I just don't like you. lol

Anywho, onto the photos. Remember if you want a print blown up or something, let me know. And before you ask, sorry I'm not giving out the high rez versions.

Lineup at Hooters before the track meet:

On the way to the track:

Prep:

Padre's wants to fly:

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
I thought yellow was the fastest color...but don't tell Doc that. Thanks for the great pics Alpha.

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Great Job Long. What were you charging for these pictures? I would really like one of mine. Is it possible to get the people behind it photochoped out of it? I'm interested in an 8 X 10 or slightly larger to go into the garage.

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Great job man....Im sure you know but those are some of the best pics I've seen from a Drag event... i mean the colors and comp are unbelievable.
Well done

·
12sec club
356 Posts
Yeah Long if you have any more good ones of my burnouts I think I may have to purchase a few from you in a larger print.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts