LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first kill! This guy in a Z4 was looking way too happy in his new Z4 3.0l, pulls up next to me at a light, wants to go, so we went, well at least I went, I was 2 car lenghts ahead of him at 65mph...he wasn't looking as happy at the next light...

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
73blazer said:
My first kill! This guy in a Z4 was looking way too happy in his new Z4 3.0l, pulls up next to me at a light, wants to go, so we went, well at least I went, I was 2 car lenghts ahead of him at 65mph...he wasn't looking as happy at the next light...

Cool....I love it when we can make the competition look like they are in slow motion!

:D :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
nice kill. Wooping em at 65mph means pullin em like a raped ape at the quarter

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dbluegoat said:
Cool....I love it when we can make the competition look like they are in slow motion!

:D :thumbs:
Mabey he wasn't trying, his Z4 looked a little newer than mine, mine now has 540mi on it, his look pretty spakin' new....I know he tried at least through second though, mabey he missed 3rd, dunno, it was the first time I pushed the GTO. I'm an experienced manual driver, and the GTO is a joy to push around, I don't think it's an all out kill, I know the GTO is supposed to beat the Z4 3.0 on paper hands down, so I'm just supporting the cause, but this car is sure fun!!
:cool:

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
Z4 Goes Down - Smoked Kraut!

73blazer said:
A Kill is a Kill, even a 3.0 Ltr no problem, if he asked for it he has it coming!

Smoked Kruat ... check OUT my post under GOAT TALES - Smoked Kraut BMW*M3*

Nice Kill, 73Blazer! ..... BBD :cool: .. IBM/B/M6-Stock

1 - 7 of 7 Posts