LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did the Zanio thing... first time for a fall like day, and the first time I saw the yellow jackets (not the GTO type) out, the next thing I know I have about 10 of em buzzing the car.

I am not afraid of them, nor am I allergic... but those that are, take heed :eek2:

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
ROFL, yea that wouldnt be fun... They may be attacted to the smell due to it being wax and all.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zaino is a synthetic polish... but it has a nice smell, and I think that is what is attracting them, it smells almost like candy.

·
3,327 Posts
Real nice smell.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Did you think that maybe it wasn't the polishee but the polisher??!!??
:drink::drink:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I love Zaino Bros. products, but they don't love me. Every time I use the car wash, wax, or detail spray my eyes get irritated and bleed. Not bloodshot... I mean blood on my eyeballs! The only time that has ever happened to me in my life has been from using Zaino products. I suck it up and continue to use them though! I've never had a better shine from using anything else! --Mr. Goat

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
Lady Goat said:
I love Zaino Bros. products, but they don't love me. Every time I use the car wash, wax, or detail spray my eyes get irritated and bleed. Not bloodshot... I mean blood on my eyeballs! The only time that has ever happened to me in my life has been from using Zaino products. I suck it up and continue to use them though! I've never had a better shine from using anything else! --Mr. Goat
Wow! What more do you non Zaino users need to realize this is the best
sh!t out there. Now this is loyalty. I salute you. :patriot:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Yellow Jacket M6 said:
Wow! What more do you non Zaino users need to realize this is the best
sh!t out there. Now this is loyalty. I salute you. :patriot:
yo nicca fo sho but some of us be lazy :gr_jest:

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts