LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Soon To Be A DAD
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have allways wanted to auto x and never wanted to mess up your ride or pay to do it heres your chance..Mazda is holding a zoom zoom challange were you get to drive certain mazda vehicles on 6 diffrent courses....I registered for sunday at 9:45 am.....heres the link to register if you choose to go at the same time as me let me know....

https://zoomzoomlive.com/

·
OZ GTO
89 Posts
I'm planning on attending as well, registered for 9:45. See ya there.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey Quicksilver, it was cool meeting you there. Hopefully I can meet up with the rest of you guys some other day (Just dropped the goat off at the dealership today, gonna get some warranty repaint). Let me tell you, I had a good time, but the best part of the day was getting back into my IBM. Those RX-8's are a sad little car, especially for $34K. Catch you later..

-Rodney...

·
Soon To Be A DAD
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Askani said:
Hey Quicksilver, it was cool meeting you there. Hopefully I can meet up with the rest of you guys some other day (Just dropped the goat off at the dealership today, gonna get some warranty repaint). Let me tell you, I had a good time, but the best part of the day was getting back into my IBM. Those RX-8's are a sad little car, especially for $34K. Catch you later..

-Rodney...
Same here were meeting tommorow in hialeah......I got thrown out actually....I did the gymkana didnt really not wat it was so i got in the mazda 6 and i ripped the track...that car understeers nasty any ways i ran a 34. and change and they were screaming and shit and they cut my pass.....O well the car i liked the best was the miata the mazda 6 speed was ok lacks a bit in the tq department.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.